How does Mail Manager help you achieve all these objectives? With our Results Tracker service, featuring our unique, GETINFO2.ME text alert service.
Here’s how it all comes together for you.
- Each project we manage for you will receive its own unique, online tracking capability. You’ll be able to track all of your mail from the time we mail it until your prospect receives it, get updates on the hour, and view insightful charts.
- You’ll be able to check an online Dashboard for:
- An overall update
- IM Barcode Scan: Did the mail get to the local PO and when?
- Deliveries by State: Did it get there and when?
- In-home Delivery Performance: Is the mail en route? Did it get there on time, early or late?
- QR Code Scanning: Know where there is qualified interest and who
- Track all of your bar-coded mail
- When your mail reaches the post office closest to its final destination
- When it gets delivered to its final destination
- Instant results when a QR Code is scanned
- Receive notifications by text or email when scan data arrives
- Respond instantly to notifications by email or by outbound telemarketing
- Track by area: zip, county, state, and much more
- View your mail online and export reports
- Access 18 reports showing scanning activity
And that’s just the beginning because when you use the new Mail Manager GETINFO2.ME service we will be able to instantly alert you via text message when anyone visits a specific landing page.
What does this mean and how does it improve your lead generation?
There has always been the capability to track how many viewers have been brought to your site, and to any particular page. But you would not have known specifically who visited from among your database unless they filled out a form on a landing page and submitted it. There is, however, an extremely high abandonment rate from most landing pages for all sorts of reasons.
Some awesome news: use GETINFO2.ME and as soon as the direct mail recipient arrives on your landing page, whether they complete a form or not, you are notified. What’s the drop-off rate from a landing page? Who cares? As long as we can deliver them there, you’ll know who arrived.
What does that mean?
MORE BEAUTIFUL LEADS!!
Mail Manager is with you every step of the way. We help plan your offer, design the layout, and track the results. From conception to mailing, we are there. Let us show you how we can help with your next direct mailing project.