Nothing, outside of your list, is more important than the offer you make to your customer. The graphics or headlines pullsthem in, but it’s a compelling offer that makes them convert.
In short, if you want a good response rate, make sure you look closely at the offer.
What is a “Compelling Offer”?
A compelling offer starts with the “promise” of a deal. It is the whole reason for your direct mail campaign. To make it “compelling” it needs to sway the customer. That means EVERY part of your mailing (stock, envelope, response device) needs to be designed to add to the offer.
The first thing you need to do is identify your objective.
- Are you interested in traffic and exposure?
- Do you want a response from your customers?
- Do you want to build traffic and gather leads?
- Is there a sales objective?
Mail Manager has been in the business of direct mail for many years. We KNOW what works and what doesn’t. Here are some proven offers to help you meet your goals.
If your goal is to build traffic to your website – These offers work well.
- Sweepstakes Entries
- Coupon Offers
- Buy 1 Get 1 Free/Half Off
Try these for Lead Generation Offers:
- Free Download of a White Paper Resource
- Download or Take a Survey
- Attend a Webinar
Wouldn’t it be nice to have a continuous stream of orders?
- Rebates for Multiple Purchases
- Collection Offers
- Magazine Subscriptions
Perhaps you run a charitable cause:
- Donate to a Cause
- Signup to Help with a Cause
- Incentives for Taking Part in a Cause
Increase any offer when you overlay it with a bonus offer:
- Limited Time Offer
- A Free Gift with Your Purchase
No matter what your goal, Mail Manager can help craft a compelling offer specifically for you. We handle your entire project, from planning the offer to final mailing.
Call us and let us show you how you can use direct mail to drive traffic and increase conversions.
Leave a Reply