Increase revenue while improving retention with Mercury’s Auto+Home cross-sell program!
Mercury’s Auto + Home cross sell program is an easy, affordable way for you to cross-sell Mercury homeowners insurance to your Mercury auto clients in order to increase agency revenue and improve customer retention.
Mercury has partnered with Mail Manager, Inc. to provide a simple, turnkey program. We’ve designed a letter that outlines the benefits of Mercury’s homeowner product and corresponding multi-policy discount.
Each mailing is timed to arrive just after customers receive their Mercury auto renewals to enhance the impact of the offer. Mail Manager will provide you with a list of all the mailings that will be going out each week. All that’s left for you to do is follow up with each client to discuss the appropriate homeowner’s line in more detail.
Mercury’s new homeowners product features some terrific new coverage lines, such as Home Systems Protection, Service Line Coverage and Identity Management Coverage, which make for easy conversations with your customers.
- $49 set up fee (one-time fee)
- $1.01 per letter mailed
- All fees are billed monthly to the agency commission statement.
- Minimum six month agency commitment once enrolled.
- After six months, program will renew month to month automatically unless prior notification has been provided by the agency.
Agency has 1,000 mono line auto customers that live in eligible territories
- $49.00 set-up fee + (1,000 customers x $1.01 per letter)=$1,059, or $ 176.50 per month
© 2022 Mercury Insurance Group. All rights reserved.