Only Send Mail to Those You Need to Reach!
According to the USPS approximately 17% of the U.S population moves every year and business data changes almost 6% each year. It is because of these facts that database management is such a vital factor in managing a profitable mailing database.
Working with Mail Manager ensures you only send mail to those you want to reach, in the fastest way possible, at the lowest rates available.
How Mail Manager Stays on Top of Your Database Management
Your database of leads and customers is one of the most precious resources your business owns. Without it, your marketing strategies would fall flat and valuable dollars would just fly out the window. Mail Manager has the ability to keep your lists up-to-date and on target. Here are some of the methods we use to service your database:
- Compare your data to The National Change of Address (NCOA) database to ensure you do not mail to clients that have moved.
- We (CASS) Certify all delivery addresses as accurate and standardize all the records for postal delivery.
- Merge/purge your house data with other marketing lists you use to eliminate all duplicates and bad addresses.
- We pre-sort and add delivery point barcodes so your mail remains 100% automation compliant with the U.S. Postal Service.
- Append data elements to your files, such as codes for tracking responses, phone numbers, birthdates or mail delivery codes.
- We input data to create new databases from multiple media sources: P.O.S. systems or hand written mail sign up lists.
- Download data from websites and phone banks and manage and create highly effective direct mail databases.
Make Sure Your List Stays Up-To-Date With Database Management!
Don’t waste valuable time manually updating your database. Let Mail Manager handle all the details, quickly and economically. Save money on man hours and wasted resources. Find the right people, at the right address. Track response and keep a close eye on your ROI. Call us and see how we can help you.